Saturday, October 9, 2010

Six Layer Cake Crazy!!


Today was my daughter's sixth birthday. She is a very creative girl, loves art, and she is teaching me to be creative. So I set off to make her cake this year. I found the recipe for Rainbow cupcakes from"Baking Bites Blog", except I decided to turn them into cupcakes and since I was doing a rainbow it ended up being "SIX LAYERS" You can say I did not know what I was getting myself into. The colors were so vibrant, I was real pleased with how it turned out! It was a very fun day!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my! What a cake! My little one turns 3 on Monday and we're making cupcakes...but this is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your dear daughter! That cake is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kerry it was alot of fun to make alittle stresful since I did not know what I was getting myself into. You can find the recipe "thelittlelist" on Baking Bites blog this was suppose to be cupcakes but I just changed it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete