Monday, June 20, 2011

Okay so here I find myself at the first day of summer vacation

Wow what a whirl wind!! Sorry for the absence, but this past last winter and spring I have been consumed by the project of licensing my daycare and such. But I am back!!

So today was our first day of summer vacation, in general I am trying to be more of a mindful mom and trying to have our days filled with more meaning full stuff verses getting wrapped up in our crazy over stimulated world. With the business of work I have had to let go of some of my hopes of to do's for the season and comprise a bit. We did get a small raised bed planted so I feel good we are growing something. This year we are not CSA Shares, but I am hoping to find one for the winter that will deliver since it is to hard to go after work.

So with today being first day of summer vacation I took some of the day off and we signed up for the summer reading program through the library and had some fun at the park. Gotta love free things to do around town.


No comments:

Post a Comment