Sunday, April 18, 2010

Green Smoothies~ For Real!!

Quoting my daughter "There's spinach in there" Like could it be good with spinach in there????
It is I am still trying to figure out why it is so foamy me and foam don't mix very well but they are good.

Green Smoothie Receipe:

Handful or frozen strawberries
1 pear(skin on)
1 apple(skin on)
1 banna
About 3 Handfuls of spinach
1 Quart of water
and a drizzle of maple syrup

Give it a whirl in the blender! You can drink half in the morning and safe the other half for the three o'clock slump or guzzle away in the morning. It defently makes me feel full and helps get the water and veggies and fruits in me. I did find myself snacking less.
I have noticed on other blogs you can add many different combinations like mango,blueberries,and spinach and such
Check out Beauty that moves
And tangledblueyarns blogs

for more great reads about GREEN SMOOTHIES!!
Bottoms Up Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment